What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact Information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, for example to fulfill your orders; to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have indicated that you wish to be contacted for such purposes by post, email, SMS, telephone or other means of electronic communication.
- To ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and to notify you about changes to our services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the Contact Us form on this website soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.